Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Mia - All girl
Mia has always loved to accessorize and talk on the phone! Most everything has been viewed as a possible necklace, bracelet, or head accessory. She used to take them on and off all day long. In addition, Mia has "talked on" remotes, baby monitors, business cards, calculators and really about anything that seems to resemble the shape or function of a phone. She's been doing it forever but is kind of growing out of it so I thought I'd post a few pictures I'd taken to memorialize her cuteness.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Laur she is definately all girl. She is the cuttest. I think I could just watch her for hours. She just does her own thing and enjoys herself. I love her. Have fun in Hawaii!!
I love these pics! She is too cute and definitely "all girl!"
I miss my yiddles!!!!! What a punk'in. I can't wait to get to know Ivy's cute little personality. You have such CUTE girls!
Miss U
Rach
Hi,
I hope you don't care that I got on you blog and am going to add you to my list. Your family is so cute and we had so much fun at the park. Hope to see you again soon.
Shelby
Hi Laura!! So good to see you at the park today. So random that we'd run into each other at an ALPINE park!! lol.
Andie and Mia would be great friends. This blog sounds like Andie to a "T"!! Soooo cute. Love it. Now i'm going to chekc out the rest of your blog...
Gary and Pam Was looking at the blog site and you have a cute family. Its great to see the girls as they are very cute. Mia is going to love being a big sis to Ivy. The are adorable and you both are the the best. Thanks for being a part of the family. Love ya
Laura, I have an official thank you card coming but I just had to say thank you for helping us out. Our little girls can not stop talking about playing at your house. Your little girls are so cute. Have fun in Hawaii. Don't come back to tan... XOXO Shelby
Laura, when are you going to update your blog??????? :-) It's time for you to join the blogging world!!!! jk
Cute pictures of the girls. We can't wait to see more updates. Love, Cammy and Rick
Post a Comment